Shipping, Returns, Terms & Conditions
• U.S. orders will be charged a shipping fee of only $5!
• International shipping costs depend on destination.
In-stock hats will ship out within 1-2 days of purchase.
Made-to-order hats will ship in the time frame indicated on the listing.
Bespoke hats will ship immediately after final payment (typically 2-3 weeks after initial deposit).
Once shipped, packages take approximately 2-3 business days for delivery in the lower 48 states.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to arrange for an expedited shipping method.
Additional Shipping Info
All orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail, with full insurance and tracking.
If you would prefer an alternate shipping method (FedEx, UPS, or overnight USPS), please email email@example.com before making your purchase.
If an item is lost in the mail, please contact me to initiate the claims process. Be aware that carriers may require a minimum number of days before an item is considered lost and the insured value can be reimbursed.
Silverhill Creative Millinery cannot be responsible for missing packages if they have been marked as delivered. If you are concerned about package theft, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before your purchase to request the addition of signature confirmation for delivery.
Customers are responsible for making sure the correct address is entered at checkout. Silverhill Creative Millinery cannot be responsible for mis-delivered packages due to customer error.
I want you to be happy with your hat. Therefore, I do accept returns under these guidelines:
1. Any items must be returned in Brand-New, Unworn condition.
2. If you wish to return an item, you must notify me promptly after receiving your package (within 48 hours). The item must then be shipped back within 2 business days after that.
3. You are responsible for ensuring it reaches me safely, so an insured method gives you the best protection. I will refund the order price after I receive the return package. I cannot reimburse more than you paid, so I cannot pay your costs to ship it back to me.*
4. To receive the full purchase amount back, the piece must be in brand-new condition. Damaged, dirty or items that have been worn will receive a partial refund, depending on the amount of cleaning/repair needed.
If you wish to give an item as a gift, please contact me in advance of purchase. At my discretion, I may choose to extend the return window.
Unless agreed upon in advance, return requests outside of 48 hours of delivery will not be accepted.
International orders will be refunded the item price only. International shipping charges cannot be refunded.
Sale/clearance items are not eligible for returns.
Custom orders are not eligible for returns.
* If the return is due to an error on my part (e.g. wrong item), I will pay your return shipping costs.
If you are outside the United States, please purchase your hat through the Silverhill Creative Millinery Etsy shop.
International orders are sent via USPS First Class International or USPS Priority Mail International.
If you want Express USPS shipping or a different carrier (FedEx, UPS, DHL), please contact me before purchase, so I can calculate the rates for you. Note that these can be quite expensive.
Taxes and Fees:
International customers are responsible for any duties or import fees they may incur (VAT, tariffs, broker’s fees, duty, customs fees, etc.) in their country.
Shipments cannot be marked as a “gift” or with an incorrect declared value in order to avoid fees.
Please take a moment to verify what you are legally allowed to import into your country. Some countries have regulations against certain millinery materials (feathers, straw, fur, etc.). If you have ordered a prohibited item or material, your order will be canceled and refunded.
Customs can cause delivery delays. Every country is different, and I have no control over whether customs holds, opens or delays packages.
Product details and information on this website are as accurate as possible. Color variations may occur from what is seen on screen, depending on monitor settings and other factors. This website should not be taken as a guarantee of color accuracy.
Images and designs on this website are property of Silverhill Creative Millinery and may not be copied or distributed without permission.